Watched a TV programme in Taiwan, "Healthy Eating Indeed!", and learned this reecipe. Dicided to make it as part of our Christmas Feast this year, and it turned out to be quite a success. Delicious, healthy and easy to make.
Golden Sweetcorn & Sweet Potato Cake
烤熟地瓜 (去皮) 1條（約手掌＋手指大小）
玉米粒 60克 （新鮮或罐裝）
2 slices of bread (I used low-GI toast from Percy Ingles~great taste!)
1 cooked sweet patato (palm size), peeled and cut into small pieces
1 egg yolk
60g sweetcorn (can be fresh or in can)
seaweed sheet, shredded
1. In the bread goes the blender until resembing breadcrumb texture.
2. Mix together the cooked sweet potato with the sweetcorns, and then whisk in one egg yolk.
3. Spoon out balls of sweet potato & sweetcorn mixture and dip them throughly into the breadcrumbs
4. Place the breaded mixture into a frying pan (oil-free) on high heat, lid on until golden on one side, and flip. Repeat step 4.
5. Serve them on a platter, and sprinble some shredded seaweed sheet on top.